Dry or Split ends?- ANTIDOTE Almond Styling Cream
Don’t let dry or split ends get you down… ANTIDOTE 1848 Sweet Almond Styling Cream to the rescue.
- Smoothing leave-in conditioning cream.
- Reduces frizz
- Conditions dry ends without weighing hair down
- Repairs split ends
To use, just work a small dab of ANTIDOTE Almond Stying Cream into palms and apply to dry or damp hair. Blow dry into hair to reduce frizz and enhance textured hair. Let air dry for a medium shine.
Ingredients are the best part of ANTIDOTE products:
- Sweet almond oil moisturizes and softens hair.It is rich in Vitamin E, a powerful anti-oxidant that protects against environmental and heat damage.
- Provitamin B5 promotes hair shine and reduces split ends when caught early.
- Cedarwood oil balances hair and scalp and is a natural antiseptic.
It’s hard being the end of a hair strand. Washing, drying, brushing, and the environment mean that hair gets knocked around a lot. Dry and split ends are the natural by-product of this. We developed ANTIDOTE Sweet Almond Styling Cream to give your hair a chance to return to its healthiest state.
Beauty educator, Shalott Cecchini, explains split ends, “These come about when the cuticle of the hair is worn or damaged, exposing the cortical cells underneath. Since the cortical cells are substantially weaker than the cuticle, the strained hair tends to split…. A sign of friction, and hair dehydration.” If caught early, dry and split ends can be repaired with hair masks, deep conditioners, and leave in conditioners. Limiting heat styling helps too. You’ll know it is too late if you see branch shaped splits. Cecchini recommends, “to prevent the dreaded tree split… consider cutting at least a few inches every six to eight weeks in order to keep your hair in tip-top shape.”